Calculate how much your savings can grow over time with SIP.
Total Amount Invested
Estimated Future Value
SIP growth is the number of times your savings can grow over a period assuming a fixed average return on your total investments. SIP growth depends on several factors such as market conditions, the company's growth, time, etc.
There are several reasons why you should invest in SIP. Some of the key benefits include:
1. Rupee-cost averaging: When you invest in SIP, you automatically buy units at different prices. This rupee-cost averaging helps lower the average price per unit you pay for your investment.
2. Convenience and discipline: SIPs are a very convenient way to invest as they allow you to invest small sums of money at regular intervals, which helps maintain discipline for savings and investments.
3. Flexibility: You can start or stop SIPs at any time depending on your financial requirements.
4. Tax benefits: Investing in some SIPs offers tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
5. Growth Benefits: You can actually make a good return on your investments if you invest long enough in SIPs.
An SIP growth calculator is a tool used to calculate the growth of a sum of money invested in a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP). The calculator takes into account the frequency of investments, the amount of investment, and the expected rate of return to provide a projection of the final value of the investment.
The factors that influence SIP growth are:
When selecting an SIP investment plan, it is crucial to consider several factors in order to find the best option for your needs. Some factors to consider are the amount of time you must invest, the amount of money you can afford each month, and your investment goals.
If you are looking for a short-term investment option, you may want to look for an SIP investment plan having a shorter maturity period. If you have a longer time horizon and are looking to invest a large sum of money, you may want to consider an SIP investment plan having a longer maturity period. Additionally, choose an SIPP investment plan that aligns with your investment goals. For example, if you are looking to save for retirement, you may want to invest in an equity-based SIP investment plan.
When choosing an SIP investment plan do your research and compare different SIP options offered by the banks and financial institutions. You should also consult a financial advisor to get tailored advice on the best SIP investment plan for your specific needs.